Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So 2008 is officially over! :( Sad Sad. Well I'm not sure what my resolutions are yet, probably get closer to the Lord. But that should be everyone's goal. For New Years I went to FBC for a game night. It was a blast! I WOULD post pictures but I can't, I left my camera at the church. But I will put them on facebook when I get my camera back! I got some really good pictures. The first thing I did in 2009 was send an email which was 8 seconds late, but I will get it sent perfectly on time next year. And I was singing. That was Grace's Idea! Oh and I'm also trying to get money to buy a laptop by March 15th, no reason why that day. Last year we went Ice Skating on March 15th and I met a good friend (you know which one you are:))of mine that day, so I decided to make that day my goal point. :) So I'm trying to figure out if I should go to bed now after I do my devotions or after I play around on the computer for a while seeing as I won't get it too much tomorow so it sounds. I think I'll stay on a while. Well you all should tell me your New Year resolutions and I'll see ya'll in the New Year!

2 comments:

JapaneseKeane said...

Nice to meet you!

I came across your blog by chance.

I`m japanese,but I love Ireland;so I sometimes listen ENYA.

I`m glad if you stop by my blog:
http://iwannabeanirish.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Well hello there. I stopped by your blog and found you like Celtic Woman too. They're amazing!:) I saw them live on my birthday this past year :)