Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 5 - A Picture of Your Favorite Memory

My favorite memory?! Now this is a crime. I have had an amazing, very blessed life to pick one favorite memory. Seriously, far too many good memories. I was thinking about what I would pick as my favorite memory, and I thought of a whole list. So. Here we go.. :)
1. When I was younger my older sister, Angela, and I went outside and played in the dirt under our balcony. Not only did we play in the dirt, but we liked to bury things in the dirt. But, what did I bury? Ha :) Anything from my parents car keys to my brothers cars. We were quite the evil sisters/daughters. My parents didn't know about this until very very recently. I have always wanted to go back to that house to see what was still in the dirt at that house. Maybe someday.... :)
2. Grass nests. This is just our weird awesomeness. Angela and I went into the backyard (we spent a lot of time back there) and found a bunch of sticks, leaves, and pulled grass out of the ground to make bird nests. We were very confident we would get a bird to actually use our nests. :D
3. Two words-Berenstain Bears. They are the best. We had a very awesome computer game that I loved to play when I was younger. I absolutely loved it.
4. Next up, throwing my cat down the stairs. I threw her down the stairs, she would run up the stairs, I'd catch her, throw her, she ran up, etc. So funny :D I loved it. :) I was so mean to that cat. I still have her, and she is absolutely darling and loves me more than any others of my family members. :) Heeeheee :)
5. Vacations in general. But I would have to say my best vacation is our family trip to the Oregon and Washington coast. It was a three week trip with the whole family (Dad, Mom, William, Benjamin, Angela, and I). My favorite memory from that trip was when we went to the coast for the day and saw a bunch of little black bugs in the sand. My sister and I saw them and yelled "Buggy!!" When we got in the car after that Angela turned to me and told me we should start calling each other Bug, or Buggy. That was when I was 7 and Angela was 9. It has so many variations like Bug, Buggy, Buggle, Bugaboo, etc. that we still use daily. Even more than Angela and Christina.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

The nests: awesome. :D
Berenstain Bears: I loved them! I read all the books our library had!
The cat: bahahahaha I would never have done it, but I SO would have thought of it!
You're amazing, Christina! xD