Friday, August 12, 2011

College packing..

So, today I began packing up my things for college. I realized I am beginning to get a list of things I am going to miss. Here it is.
1. My family (obviously.)
2. My church, I can't picture life without FBC!
3. My friends.
4. Adam Young. I despise the fact Owl City is not allowed at Bob Jones.
5. My bed. Oh I am going to miss my bed so bad!!!
6. The life of ease, haha. Not really, I just don't like the idea of paying the dreaded monthly school bill. Last bill was almost $800.

However, even though I am going to miss all of this I am going to gain so much more.
1. AMAZING friends.
2. Best environment ever.
3. Grow closer to God.
4. An education.
5. Absolutely amazing opportunities.
6. A job. :)
7. SO MUCH MORE!!!!!

I've very excited, and very blessed. :)

No comments: