Monday, July 28, 2008

Hey everyone!!!

Hey everyone, so this is my first post. Finially my parents consented to getting me a blog. Well I guess i should show ya'll some pictures of my pets and family.

The first picture is of my dog Goldy.

This one is of dog Buddy it's probably the cutest picture anyone can get of him.
This one is of me and my nieghbor Sydney. She's practically my sister or my own child. She's over at my house all the time. We fight like sister's do and we both know everything there is to know about each other.
This is a picture of my cat Snoopy. There's a story behind her name but it's long so I won't tell now.
I have 3 other cats but they aren't mine they're the family's and one died a few weeks ago so I won't show you a picture of her. I also have a cocatail Trixie. Well I gotta go I just woke up and haven't really started the day yet. So ttyl.

No comments: